GUADEC 4 coming up.

All,

Just in case anyone hasn't looked over the schedule for GUADEC 4 yet, one of the
highlights of the conference will be a presentation about GNOME documentation.
The presenters will be Irene, Eugene and myself. The topic will be GNOME
Documentation, Past, Present and Future. We will publish a whitepaper supporting
the presentation after GUADEC, in line with the normal practise. If anyone on
the gnome-doc-list is coming to Dublin for GUADEC, let us know and we can meet
up.

Till then,

Pat