Re: 2.4 docs status

Hi Aaron,

Breda and I are still working hard on the User Guide. However, it is
still very much a work in progress and we don't plan to put it back
until early October. Apologies for the delay, but as you know there is a
lot to it. I hope you'll still be able to do a technical review of it at
that time.

There might need to be some Ximian-specific parts of the User Guide. For
example, we are writing a chapter on the Sun One Connector, so you might
want to write one for Ximian Connector for Microsoft Exchange.

Anyway, I don't know what is the best thing to do with regard to the
DocTable - perhaps put you down as maintainer instead of Pat?

Eugene