gnome-user-docs maintainership

Hi

I am finding that I no longer have time to keep up the maintainership of
gnome-user-docs and would like a volunteer to take over this. Sun does a
terrific job of updating the docs themselves so your primary task,
should you accept it, is to put together tarballs from time to time when
the Sun people ask for a release or you feel its about time one was put
out. Please let me know if you are interested.

Chris Lyttle
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica