Epiphany docs

Folks -

David Bordoley and Patanjali Somayaji have gotten a good start on
Epiphany docs, but could use some help. We've had several people
recently looking for a project to which they could contribute. This is a
great opportunity to work on a terrific app.

David's not on the list, so I've cc'd him so we can keep him in the loop
on the discussion. He'll be able to help anyone who's interested to get
started.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Not only isn't reality real - it's an illusion created by unreal people to
sell real people unnecesary cars." - Griffy