Re: Patches from RedHat for GNOME stylesheets.

 --- John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 10:58, Eric Baudais wrote:

[still way behind on my mail, but]:

> There's a second reason to include our own copy of Norm's stylesheets -
> the difficulty of ensuring end users have the stylesheet properly
> installed and registered with the xml catalog. One reason we set things
> up the way we did in Yelp was that that installing the stylesheets
> oourselves was the easiest way to make sure that happened.

And we will have to continue to do some form of this. Some enhancement so that
its easier to end up with a binary package is probably needed, but I think at
least in the 2.4 timeline we will probably need to continue with this.