Re: gcalctool docs

John Fleck asks:

> Folks -
>
> Rich Burridge has been polishing the interface on gcalctool, a more
> full-featured calculator ("gcalctool" in GNOME cvs) and is looking for
> someone to help with the docs.
>
> This would be a good project for someone who's been looking for a way to
> get involved and make a contribution.
>
> Rich has some old docs from gcalctool's predecessor that could be used
> as a starting point.
>
> Anyone interested, Rich's email address is on the cc line above.
>
> Cheers,
> John

Hi John, Hi Rich,

The gcalctool is on the list for inclusion in one of the future Sun packages,
therefore someone in the Sun documentation team will do a Help manual for this
application. Irene did the manual for galc, which I presume is the predecessor
of gcalctool that you refer to. This time around Breda McColgan will probably do
the gcalctool manual.

Pat