Re: New user docs release?

Chris communicated:

> Pat,
>
> As RC2 is fast approaching, do you have an update on this?
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

The system admin guide is ready to be included in the RC2 build. The location of
the SAG in the CVS HEAD (to save you searching for it) is as follows:

/cvs/gnome/gnome-user-docs/gnome2-system-admin-guide/C

There are some translations of various manuals ready from the Sun translation
teams, but I might muddy the waters if I get involved in that topic. I do
believe that someone from the Sun translation team is talking to John Fleck
about how and where the translations should be put back.

Irene is also preparing the GNOME Accessibility Guide for Solaris for putback to
CVS HEAD. Notwithstanding the current title of this book, the content is 90%
generic, and Irene is working on making it completely generic, so the book is
relevant to everyone and is therefore worthy of inclusion. Irene has discussed
putting this book into the gnome-user-docs package, with John Fleck. She isn't
sure if that is the right place, however, so she will probably be in touch with
you about where this book should go in CVS HEAD.

Pat