Re: convert docbook xml to html

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 08:56:40PM -0600, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> What is the best tool to do this?  I want to put an html version of my
> help manual on the web, and I've tried using docbook2html and it really
> doesn't cut it.

You had better specify your requirements, then, since it's difficult to
know what exactly "doesn't cut it". My gut reaction is to use xsltproc
and customise something like the Norm Walsh stylesheets a bit, but maybe
that isn't what you want. More info?

Malcolm

--
Why be difficult when, with a little bit of effort, you could be
impossible.