Re: Refreshing GDSG on the GNOME web pages.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for fixing up the GDSG to refresh on the web. One point: the stylesheet
that we use when we create html for ourselves is the general-customization.xsl
stylesheet, rather than Norm Walsh's stylesheet. Could you apply the
general-customization.xsl stylesheet to the GDSG? The last time I looked it was
in the following location:

/cvs/gnome/gnome-docu/gdp/xsl/general-customization.xsl

Thanks,

Pat