Re: Refreshing GDSG on the GNOME web pages.

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 07:40, Pat Costello wrote:
> John,
>
> How do we get the GDSG to refresh on the GNOME web pages? Does
> someone have to press a button, or can we do this refresh ourselves?
> The latest changes that Eugene and I put back have not yet
> come up on the web display of the GDSG. See the following link:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

Hi Pat!  I've managed to get this working again.  That page is
auto-generated from CVS whenever a new copy of the style-guide is
checked in.  The reason it wasn't updating is that it was still pointed
at the old SGML version, and the XML version was the only one in CVS.
It should all be working now.
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>