Re: PDF files (was Gnome user's guide line length?)

"John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:
Re:Date: 09 Jan 2003 20:16:12 -0700
Re:Pat -
Re:
Re:If this is not too much work for you, this sounds a reasonable solution.
Re:Keep in mind, though, that we should have some reasonably automated
Re:build system a la Jeff set up soon, and at that point we'll have to work
Re:out the stylesheet/index/etc problems anyway. So it might be worth
Re:waiting and not going to the extra trouble of this interim step.
Re:
Re:How much work would this be?
Re:
Re:Cheers,
Re:John

It is not too much extra work for us to create the PDFs for the community
versions of our books now that we have worked out what to do. We will
provide these PDFs until Jeff's process comes online, and has the bugs
worked out.

Pat