Re: PDF files (was Gnome user's guide line length?)

Pat -

If this is not too much work for you, this sounds a reasonable solution.
Keep in mind, though, that we should have some reasonably automated
build system a la Jeff set up soon, and at that point we'll have to work
out the stylesheet/index/etc problems anyway. So it might be worth
waiting and not going to the extra trouble of this interim step.

How much work would this be?

Cheers,
John