Re: Gnome Terminal

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 00:08, Sutton, Brian K., MR.
(Instructor/Controller) wrote:
> Help,
>
> I'm a beginner-user of Gnome. How do I change the text attributes of
> the Xterm window?
> Right now it looks like it is word-wrapping in that the text resizes
> when the size of the terminal window resizes. I would prefer that the
> text remains static and to view the entire line, move the cursor to
> the right to view the text that is hidden off the page. This would
> allow for easier comparison among the lines of text.

We need to know which version of GNOME Terminal you are using. Pull down
the help menu and click on "About".

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead