Re: GNOME 2.2 Desktop Accessibility Guide

Great!

But now we have tow accessibility guides: one by Sharon Snider of IBM
(this is the one posted on http://www.gnome.org/start/2.2/)
 and another one by Irene Ryan of SUN. The best solution would be if
these could be merged, or if the authors agreed on joining their
efforts. Otherwise, we will have to choose which of them to include on
the web page and gnome-user-docs package, which almost inevitably leads
to hurt feelings...

Sasha