GNOME 2.2 Desktop Accessibility Guide

Hi everyone,

I have now updated the GNOME accessibility guide to support the GNOME
2.2 desktop and also to support multiple platforms (Linux and Solaris).

I committed the GNOME 2.2 Desktop Accessibility Guide to CVS HEAD:

/cvs/gnome/gnome-user-docs/gnome2-accessibility-guide/C/

The HTML and PDF versions of the guide are also posted on the
http://www.gnome.org/learn web site (thanks Steve).

I will continue to issue updates to this guide over the coming months to
reflect functionality changes in future releases and also to reflect any
other Linux/Solaris differences that I may have missed.

Regards,
-Irene