Re: The GNOME I18N Guide

tor 2003-02-06 klockan 00.29 skrev Malcolm Tredinnick:
> > Malcolm, is there any chance that document could be made available on
> > the web? I din't find any reference to it, and we get lots of request
> > from developers on this kind of information. It would be very handy to
> > just have a link to point to.
>
> Yes, it can go up on the web. I do not have a website, so I cannot put
> it up anywhere. That was my reason for checking it into the
> gnome-devel-docs module -- one day the mythical new GNOME website will
> go up, including an ability to post documents that are in various places
> in CVS.

I don't think it can wait until then :-)
Ideally it should be put up at http://developer.gnome.org/doc/ as soon
as possible, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've so far only put up some
simple xhtml pages in the webdevel-2 module, but I have no idea on how
to do the same with Docbook material in the gnome-devel-docs module.

Any docs persons that have experience with this?

Christian