Re: The GNOME I18N Guide

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:38:45PM +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> Malcolm, is there any chance that document could be made available on
> the web? I din't find any reference to it, and we get lots of request
> from developers on this kind of information. It would be very handy to
> just have a link to point to.

Yes, it can go up on the web. I do not have a website, so I cannot put
it up anywhere. That was my reason for checking it into the
gnome-devel-docs module -- one day the mythical new GNOME website will
go up, including an ability to post documents that are in various places
in CVS.

Until then, if you want to make it available for wider use, please do so
wherever you want; I wrote it for public consumption. However, I am
unable to directly assist.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.