Re: Bug #115289

ons 2003-08-20 klockan 11.05 skrev Murray Cumming:
> On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 10:45, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > Also, and it's a slight UI change.  The title page and toc are placed in
> > the sidebar for a document along with the other chunks.
>
> Ideally, the speed-up patch would be separate from the UI-change patch.
> I don't see how the UI-change is necessary for the speed-up.

Hmm, it's not really a UI change. The only difference is that "About
This Document" and "Contents" becomes part of the contents tree. Just as
if a document would add them there, which I doubt anyone would consider
a UI change.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com