comments on GNOME 2.4 user guide

Eugene: I've filed some comments as  bug 119799. Everyone is welcome to
add their own thoughts.

One thing which should probably be discussed here: have we solved the
problem of packaging the UG - that is, will it be presented as a single
document (more logical, but takes a long time to load in Yelp  - unless
we use some "pre-building" at install time)    or will there be several
documents (Nautilus manual,....) as in 2.2? This affects cross-linking.

On another note: can someone update  in bugzilla the maintainer of
gnome-user-docs product (new maintainer is Thijs Thiessens
<T Thiessens chello nl>)   - and add version 2.4.

best,
Sasha