Re: Gnome Desktop 2.0

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 08:38, Eugene O'Connor wrote:
> Hi Mary Ann,
>
> In the next couple of weeks I'll be updating the User Guide at
> www.gnome.org/learn, and this will include updated screenshots. The
> screenshots will use default GNOME settings, which are not necessarily
> the same as the RedHat settings.

Hi Eugene,

if we could have an official listing of the `default GNOME settings'
then Mary Ann, or anybody else in similar situations including those
that have to create screenshots for application documentation (say
gnumeric), could make sure that our desktop (or lab desktops) match the
docs.

Andreas