Re: debian and the fdl

Folks -

Cross-posting this to gtk-doc-list, as there are a number of people who
have licensed their library docs, generated with gtk-doc, under the
GFDL.

The start of this thread is here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2003-April/msg00019.html

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Not only isn't reality real - it's an illusion created by unreal people to
sell real people unnecesary cars." - Griffy