Re: Someone who feel confident in XSLT?

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 21:41, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Great.  I'm working right now on stylesheet changes for bugs 91611 and
> 82760.  They're related, and both quite easy.  However, I'm not entirely
> sure what the desired behavior is.  Should I discuss this on bugzilla?

Shaun -
I got the patches checked in. Looked good! Thanks.
Cheers,
John
(FYI - I added myself a little while back to the yelp-qa bugzilla alias
so I see all the yelp bugs now.)
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh