Re: Someone who feel confident in XSLT?

tis 2003-04-01 klockan 06.13 skrev Shaun McCance:
> I took a look through the stylesheet bugs.  I can fix most of these.
> But if there's no maintainer to commit stuff, there's not much I can do.

No problem, I directed the stylesheet bugs to me (new ones that is) and
since I'm "maintaining" Yelp I'll commit them for you (if not John beats
me to it :)

you can add my email to CC if I'm not already there so that I see your
commits.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/