Re: [Fwd: RE: GNOME 2.0 System Admin Guide.]

Hi Jens,

I can see how GConf will help to create a kiosk, but AFAIK there are no
options that you can set to stop people moving applets, panels, and so
on. I could be wrong about that though ...

In any case, thanks for the information - I'll be happy to take you up
on your offer of help when I get to work on this.

Eugene