Re: How do people do this?

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 23:09, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> I am wondering how people approach writing their GNOME documents (and
> anything else they do involving Docbook style markup). This is more idle
> curiosity than anything else.

I use emacs psgml mode to simplify tag selection, and write in DocBook
as I go. This came hard for me, but now I would not trade it because of
the way DocBook enforces an organizational structure. I'm very bad at
enforcing my own organizational structure, so I find writing to a good
DTD useful.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead