Build/release query (was Communication)

Hi Chris,

I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and am just catching
up with my mail backlog. Could you clarify something from your
mail of 3 September for me?

> changes were committed to the Users guide module that
> prevented me from releasing it with some newly written documentation.

Do you mean that changes to the gnome2-user-guide location in the
gnome-user-docs module prevented you from releasing other documents
in the gnome-user-docs module?

If so, could you explain how this stopped you releasing so that
I can avoid doing this again? Does the entire gnome-user-docs
module have to be built and released at the same time?

I understand how the changes I committed at that time broke the
User Guide, but I don't understand the connection with other
documents in the gnome-user-docs module.

Thanks,
Eugene