Re: Followup to Re: PATCH: gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-example2/omf.make

Err ... in case anybody is reading my mail with any attention, I had better fix
a blunder:

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 10:49:48PM +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> In case you are interested:
> The problem Mark mentioned in this thread is probably caused by two
> other problems: firstly, Gentoo Linux may have a bug in the way it
> configures scrollkeeper (from talking to Mark on IRC, it appears that
> scrollkeeper-config --pkglocalstatedir returns the wrong thing, for
> example). Secondly, there is yet another bug in scrollkeeper, where the
> --localstatedir and --pkglocalstatedir parameters to scrollkeeper-config
> return slightly inconsistent pieces of information.  Ideally, we would
> like to make $(scrollkeeper_localstate_dir) be the equivalent of
> `scrollkeeper-config --localstatedir`/scrollkeeper in the default case,
> but this is not possible (there is '/lib' missing from the path then).

The 'localstatedir' concept is used to mean $(prefix)/var in GNU make
land, so scrollkeeper_localstate_dir should be
$(localstatedir)/lib/scrollkeeper, not the other way around.

OK, this has become way too "hackerish" for gnome-doc-list, so I'll go
back to cogitating.

Malcolm