Desk Guide help doesn't say what it's GOOD FOR!

OK, so there is a little version of my screeen sitting there.  But so what?
If I want to do something with the windows, I can just do it on the big
screen.  What's the point?  (Put the answer in the documentation, don't
email it to me!)

My system doesn't seem to have any of those confusing "multiple screens"
or "viewports" or whatever the various window managers call them.  Therefore
I think this Desk Guide thing is useless.  Somehow Red Hat 7.3 makes it
burn up my screen space anyway.  I have no idea why.  I will remove it.
I thought I should tell you so you could put something in the documentation
about why this useless thing is sitting on your screen.

It's particularly crazy that if I *want* to get some viewports or whatever,
I can't do it from this control.  The manual helpfully tells me that
I can't, but doesn't tell me how I can -- or even how I can find out how
to create them.

	John

PS:  The detailed info about what the cryptic "Properties" boxes do was
useful; don't remove it.  But add an overview for somebody who's never
seen this thing before, that answers the obvious questions like "What
use is this whole thing?"