Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

<quote who="Eric Baudais">

> In celebration of Jeff's CVS house cleaning I would like to know if
> anyone objects to the following directories in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib be
> deleted:

Whee! :-)

Are these old copies of documentation that is now elsewhere, or...? We
shouldn't be deleting any historical artifacts.

Thanks for your donation. :-)

- Jeff

--
  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN