schedule 'n' stuff
- From: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
- To: gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: schedule 'n' stuff
- Date: 05 Sep 2002 06:46:52 -0600
For those not subscribed to desktop-devel or gnome-hackers uber-release
guy Jeff Waugh has sent out a very useful "Weekly Release Engineering
A couple of things worth of note for the docs world:
- Mikael Hallendal is working to get a handle on API docs (which we
don't work all that directly with, but that I care a lot about). Yay
- The 2.0.2 release will happen next week - looks like the docs stuff is
under control for that.
- Plans are underway for the 2.2 release, which will be the next
important one for us, in that UI may change, stuff may be added, etc.
See Jeff's note for specific details, but we'll be locking down the UI
in the late-October - November time frame so we can get the
jfleck inkstain net (h) jfleck abqjournal com (w)
"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
- Zippy the Pinhead
] [Thread Prev