Inbox Monitor Applet updated

Hi John,

I just updated the Inbox Monitor online manual in CVS HEAD. Here are the
details:

Package: gnome-panel
Documentation maintainer: John Fleck (from DocTable)
Writer: Sun
CVS location: gnome-panel/applets/gen_util/help/C/mailcheck
Files updated: mailcheck.xml, mailcheck-C.omf
Reason for update: To fix bug #91146

Sander will merge the document into the correct branch.

Note: In the DocTable, there is an entry for "mailcheck" in the
gnome-panel package and there is also an entry for "inbox monitor" in
the gnome-applets package. The Mailcheck applet was renamed Inbox
Monitor so I think the entry in gnome-applets should be deleted and the
name of the entry in gnome-panel changed to "inbox monitor".

This process of notifying the gnome-doc-list, instead of just the
documentation maintainer, about updates to manuals is new. I hope
everyone is ok with this process.

Regards,
-Irene