Re: Online help - status update

John,

I checked with Sander and all of the changes that were submitted between
01-Aug and 20-Aug have been merged into the gnome-2-0 branches.

GHex is not branched apparently.

Sander is checking if he can merge the recent changes to the Terminal
manual into the branch as the changes reflect some UI changes which are
not meant to happen in the gnome-2-0 branch.

I hope that answers your questions. Sander can probably provide more
information if required.

-Irene