Online help - status update

Hi everyone,

By Friday of this week, I will submit updated versions of the following
manuals to CVS HEAD:

* Eye of GNOME
* System Details
* Inbox Monitor Applet
* Performance Meter
* Character Map
* Search Tool

The reason for the updates is to reflect recent changes to the UI and to
fix Bugzilla items logged against the manuals.

Last week, I submitted updated versions of the following manuals to CVS:

* GNOME Terminal
* GHex

Again, the reason for the updates was to reflect changes to the UI and
to fix Bugzilla items logged against the manuals.

Between 01-Aug-2002 and 20-Aug-2002, I submitted updated versions of the
following manuals to CVS:

* Inbox Monitor Applet
* Volume Control Applet
* Fish Applet