Re: Online help - status update

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 07:34, David Merrill wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 September 2002 22:46, John Fleck wrote:
> > Irene -
> > Thanks again for all the docs.
> > I'm assuming all this was to HEAD, correct? Or was some of it for the
> > 2.0.x branches. What of this will be in the 2.0.2 release?
> > (Keeping track of what's on HEAD and what's in the release branch makes
> > my head hurt. :-)
>
> If you guys can give me a server to put it on, I have Lampadas to the
> point where it would be helpful with this sort of thing. While there are
> portions that are not yet ready for prime time, the meta-data management
> is to the point where it would very beneficial to me to get you guys
> using that part of it, so you can tell me where it is still falling
> short. And I think it is already functional enough to be of use to you in
> tracking stuff.

Greg, Eric -

What is the status of this process? We need someone with sysadmin
privileges (Greg?) and someone with Lampadas energy (Eric?) to get this
moving.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead