Re: verb mode to use for undo commands

On 3 Sep 2002, Calum Benson wrote:

> Well, "Undo FIELD1 Editable State" is stil the best generic label I can
> think of.  If you can handle a different label for each state, you might
> have "Undo Make FIELD1 Editable" and "Undo Make FIELD1 Read-Only" or
> something, though.

It's written in C++. Of course I can handle everything :)
Seriously, the current framework is flexible enough to make this work, so
I'll go with this.

As for dropping the resource names altogether, since I use an undo stack
of arbitrary size (settable through GConf, although this one's not
implemented yet), it's essential to include them. I'm even thinking of
using GtkComboStack from GAL for the UI.

Thanks,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what