Status on API docs, please help to approve it.

Hi!

Trying to get the API reference documents in better shape for GNOME 2.2
I created this summary of the current status of the API docs. It's put
together from the *-undocumented.txt files created by gtk-doc. For this
list I've used the branches for the GNOME 2.0.x releases and the result
might be slightly different for HEAD.

glib:              100%
gobject:            46% (244/285)
linc:               56% (15/12)
atk:                82% (188/42)
pango:              99% (407/4)
bonobo-activation:  77% (23/7)
gdk:               100%
gtk:                89% (2139/258)
gdk-pixbuf:        100%
gconf:              42% (114/155)
libbonobo:          39% (187/288)
gnome-vfs:          42% (172/234)
libglade:           81% (42/10)
libgnome:          100%
libgnomecanvas:     75% (101/33)
libgnomeui:         57% (488/374) (** Malcolm is working on this **)
libgnomeprint:      20% (48/190)
gail:               81% (13/3)
gnome-panel:        64% (18/10)
vte:                 0% no docs at all.

Looking at this some of the modules shouldn't be too hard to get up to
100% while some others would require more help.

I've also tried to add the API-doc keyword to all the bugs I could find
about it in the GNOME Bugzilla. It's only the Gtk+ (with friends)
modules that keeps a close tracks of API documentation bugs (at least
that I could find easily. If you are a maintainer of a core library and
know that you have API doc items in your bugzilla modules, please add
the API-doc keyword to them. Please also add me 'micke codefactory se'
to the CC-line so that I can help track these issues.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1CB231A1

If you are interested in helping out on documenting some of these
modules please let me know and I'll try to help out coordinate the
effort.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/