verb mode to use for undo commands

[Please CC replies to cactus cactus rulez org]

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure this is the right mailing list to ask this on, but
anyway. I'm wandering how to word undo labels for commands in Guikachu.
The undo/redo menu items in Edit look like this:
	_Undo: LABEL
	_Redo: LABEL
Now, what should LABEL look like? Which one sounds better for native
English speakers:
	Undo: Change [the] title of FORM3
or
	Undo: Changing [the] title of FORM3
? Or some other wording?

To avoid i18n problems, all the strings are manually stored in the
application, so it's not like 'Change ' + prop_name + 'of ' +
resource_name. This means the wording can be choosen on a case-by-case
basis. If anyone's ready to help me, I can collect a list of properties
and then we can come up with good solutions for them (for example, 'Toggle
editability of FIELD1' sounds horrible but I'm kinda lost with that one).

Thanks in advance,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what