Re: Admonition icons with alpha

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne"/>

> I do think it would be most unfortunate if we were to push GIF support
> into yelp, however.

The icons (PNGs and GIFs) were done primarily for the website, but anyone
can use them.

> Just turning the things into PNGs would make me be quiet :)

They are PNGs. The GIFs generated from the PNGs (orginally from XCF) are
second rate 1-bit alpha abominations for legacy browser support. It's
totally up for discussion as to whether we support this at all, too. Though
I'm sure the Netscape 4 diehards will be cranky enough already.

- Jeff

--
     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle