Thank you

Hey hey,

I have been playing with and reading lots of GNOME documentation as I've
been working on getting it integrated into the website. I'm really inspired
to make the docs shine on the site, because there's so much great stuff
here... Maximum availability, readability and exposure are my goals. :-)

I've been posting sample bits every now and then in #docs. Ping me on IRC if
you want to check out your own documentation rendered web style! :-)

So, thank you for the very worthy docs. I hope I can do them justice on the
website as further thanks for your hard work.

Rock!

- Jeff

--
     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice