Filenames and docbook2html

After v. 1.4,  jw/docbook2html stopped producing html files named after
section id's.
You will notice that you are getting things like "t1.html" rather than
"index.html."

The
docbook-tools-discuss sources redhat com list tells me that this is
apparently a security fix to prevent people from creating files with
arbitrary names on the filesystem via jw.

You can turn the old naming back on with the flag  -V
'%use-id-as-filename%'

However, I don't know exactly where to put that flag.

(I'm not sure when the command went from db2html to docbook2html... I
noticed it last week, but that could just be me).

(thanks to the docbook-tools-discuss denizens for this info)

a.