Re: Docbook

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 03:53:33PM +0100 or thereabouts, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> I'm working on Conglomerate (www.conglomerate.org), which aims to be
> a user-friendly XML editor, and DocBook support is one of the primary
> goals. But it is not yet ready for general usage (and, I'm afraid,
> is also not at all accessible yet, relying on a special-purpose
> custom widget).  The project has been dormant for a couple for
> years; I recently started hacking on it and  ported it to GNOME 2.
> I hope to get a release out in the next month or so.

Oh WOW!

Gosh, I'm all over-excited now. Conglomerate was the first
app I saw for editing XML which I thought might actually help
rather than get in the way. At the time though, there was
no XML DocBook and then the main authors went and got Real
Jobs, damn them, and ran out of time :)

> If anyone knows of any other free XML, SGML or DocBook
> editors please let me know!

Can't help there. Sorry.

Telsa