Re: Docbook

dave,
This is very interesting. I'm working on a project to produce books in
alternate formats such as braille, large print and special text files.
one requirement of the project is to be able to produce graphs and
simple drawings in tactile form. So I'm wondering if Conglomerate
handles SVG. Does it have drawing and image manipulation facilities? To
read more about my project go to http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html .
Thanks.
John