Re: Docbook

Hi John,

Try visiting www.jimweller.net, and follow the link to his DocBook
Guide.  I have recommended this to several people and used it myself,
and it gets the tools up and running perfectly.

Also, the complete guide for DocBook is located at www.docbook.org, with
a complete listing of tags and their usage.

Hope that helps!  Shout if you need a hand, I've had to set up the tools
several times.

Good luck!
Tabatha