Re: docs on the web

> I'd suggest adding a page at the following location:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

Eugene dashed off the following:

> And the page could say something like:
>
> * HTML (online) - Read the GDSG online
> * HTML (compressed) - Download the GDSG in compressed format for viewing
offline
> * HTML (one file) - Read the GDSG as one HTML file

Well, the only objection that I have to the above suggestion is that we would be
moving away from Jeff's convergence suggestion. Jeff is kinda suggesting, I
think, that we have a library area where >>all<< documentation related to GNOME
is located. We might have to wait for Lampadas for this to happen, and just
accept that different docs are in different places.

Pat