Re: docs on the web (response to John Fleck)

<quote who="Pat Costello">

> > Jeff Waugh had a plan in the works to make all of our user documentation
> > available on the web site. I'll poke him (poke, poke) to see where that
> > stands and see what help he needs from us to make it happen (poke,
> > poke).
>
> Now, I might be wrong on this point, but at the original breakout session
> in Sevilla last April, where Jeff floated this notion, I thought that he
> was talking about GNOME-project-related documents only, such as the HIG,
> GDSG, GHWSD, and other such manuals. In other words, non-user manuals that
> are of interested to the GNOME alumni in doing their work.

Nup, when referring to documentation on the website, I was talking about all
GNOME documentation (including API docs, devel docs, user docs). However,
this work is targeted at the new website, not the current one. I can give
you a hand with docs on the current site though, but hopefully not too much.
;-)

(The aggregation of all the GNOME devel docs - HIG, a11y, GDP, etc - into a
single manual is still a big interest of mine, I just have less time to
focus on it between website and release team work. Once the website is done,
this will be a lot simpler anyway.)

Thanks, sorry for the tardy reply,

- Jeff

--