Re: installing translated docs

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 21:07, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi John,
> 	That's fine by me. I'd only ask one thing - can
> we do a re-org on the panel docs ? Something along the
> lines of
>
> gnome-panel/
> 	help/
> 		C/
> 			panel/
> 			pager/
> 			tasklist/
> 			clock/
> 		de/
> 			panel/
> 			pager/
>
> 	etc.
>
> 	What do you think ? It would make my CVS life
> a bit easier ... I can do the CVS leg-work. John, could
> you handle the build stuff, or is it trivial ?

Sure. This makes sense. I'll be happy to help you get this set up right.
(FYI, I'm about to leave for work travel for two weeks - let's deal with
this when I get back.)
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead