Documentation for Gnome-print

Hello,

Where can I find documentation on gnome-print. I've downloaded gnomeprint
itself from CVS. Although it contains a doc directory, there isn;'t much
that is useful in it. I'll be working on a contract to add support for a
new printer to Gnome. So some documentation on how to do this would be
very helpful. There are some divice drivers that I can look at, but their
implementation is far from clear. I have asked for help on the gnome-print
list, but have received no answer. Any suggestions would be very much
appreciated.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.