Desktop Description Needed

Hello,

I've been reading Sharon's accessibility guide. The accessibility features
of Gnome are very impressive, and I'm very happy about them. In reading
the Guide, however, I found that i needed more information on the Gnome
desktop to understand everything. I am totally blind, so a description of
the desktop and an explanation of what the various things on it are would
be very hrlpful. The Accessibility Guide does contain some brief
descriptions, but it would be very nice to have a document that describes
the desktop in detail. Does such a document already exist? If not, what
are the procedures for requesting it?

Thanks.
John

--