Re: pliz let me translate your doc to Korean.

The souce code for the document is in the GNOME CVS repository at:
gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/gag/

Of course you are welcome to translate the guide.

Regards,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Kang Jeong-Hee
                      <Keizi mail co kr        To:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM IBMUS
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  pliz let me translate your doc to Korean.
                      11/25/2002 05:13
                      AM

Hi.

I'm Korean gnome user, and 've interested in translating docs;
porting-doc at cvs.gnome.org the porting guide to gnome 2
is one of my exposable piece of work.

If this a11y doc have repository at cvs.gnome.org,
I'll gladly do a translating a11y guide for gnome 2.

May I?

thx :)