Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide/ GNOME2 draft

Attached is a tar file containing my first draft of the GNOME2
Accessibility Guide in xml and html. I intend to update the content as
accessibility enhancements evolve.

(See attached file: gagV1.tar)

Thank you,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      John Fleck
                      <jfleck inkstain         To:       Pat Costello <Patrick Costello Sun COM>
                      net>                     cc:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM IBMUS, gnome-doc-list gnome org
                                               Subject:  Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide
                      11/21/2002 12:41
                      PM

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 06:29:37PM +0000, Pat Costello wrote:
> Irene is developing the GNOME 2.0 on Solaris Accessibility Guide quite
openly,
> publishing plans and putting drafts into gnome/cvs/contrib during the
course of
> the development. In the not too distant future, she will put this manual
back to
> the main area of gnome/cvs under the GFDL. Probably your document and
Irene's
> document will reside in the same place, so we need to be careful about
> distinguishing between the two documents. Also, you can review the
material that
> Irene is working on in cvs/contrib to save yourself any duplication of
effort
> when you update your document from GNOME 1.4 to GNOME 2.0.
>
> Pat
>

> > On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 09:59, Sharon D Snider wrote:
> > >
> > > I am rewriting the guide to include all the updates for GNOME 2.0 and
will
> > > submit it to both the LDP and GDP. But I wanted to make sure that the
list
> > > was aware the the original has been rescinded.

My impression is that Irene's will be Solaris-specific, while Sharon's will
be
more generic, hence there is value to be had for our users in both. I'm
sure
y'all can coordinate well so duplication of effort is minimal, as this is
all
GFDL stuff.

Cheers,

John